Wednesday, November 4, 2015

New 40 Day Nativity Fast Printable

40 Days to Christmas - printable

Last year I made a quick nativity printable to count the 40 days leading to the birth of Christ. This year, I wanted to make it a bit prettier. My oldest daughter sat down with me and helped me decide just how to make it, and I think we're both pretty happy with it. As usual, I can't just do one thing - I also made a black and white version if you want to let the kids color their own... and then I made a version with only 25 stars for my non-Orthodox friends.

This works great as a last minute advent calendar if you don't already have one, or to accompany your Jesse Tree readings so you can quickly see your progress. We will put ours on our fridge and probably X, count, or otherwise draw on the days as we go. We also used a magnet last year, but it was often knocked out of place, so writing seems to work best. :)

Just grab the png and print. Enjoy!
25 days to Christmas - printable

25 days to Christmas - coloring page


40 days to Christmas - coloring page

cross-posted on We Wilsons


No comments: