Sunday, March 26, 2017

Christ is Risen! (New Egg and T-shirt Designs)

We're starting the 5th week of Lent, and I'm wearily looking forward to Pascha. I made some new printable cards for the kids to give or mail to friends for Pascha (check out all my Pascha cards). I also uploaded these new simps edesigns to Zazzle just for fun. Last year, I ordered myself a t-shirt with one of my red-egg designs, and I think I may get a new one this year. I was having fun playing with the designs and dazzle and made a ton of options. Printables and links below!

Postcard-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock
and cut apart. Write notes on the back


Postcard-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock
and cut apart. Write notes on the back

Greeting card-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock,
cut apart along black line, and fold on gray line. Write notes on the inside.


Greeting card-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock,
cut apart along black line, and fold on gray line. Write notes on the inside.


Greeting card-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock,
cut apart along black line, and fold on gray line. Write notes on the inside.



Greeting card-style Pascha cards: print at 100% on card stock,
cut apart along black line, and fold on gray line. Write notes on the inside.




The designs on Zazzle can be customized and printed on any of their products, so you can put these designs on tee shirts, mugs, totes, stickers, and other stuff. Click customize it!


No comments: