Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Gratitude Journals










My kids and I have found a lot of joy and comfort in writing good things from the day at bed time. Many people find this practice helpful if they can do it regularly, and what's more motivational than a tidy journal dedicated to the discipline? I'm offering this series of Gratitude Journals with prompts from our Orthodox tradition, including scriptures, prayers, and sayings. The finish is so nice, and I'm so pleased. I definitely prefer the weight of the year long journals over the smaller 90 day journals, but you do you. There are four 90 Day journals, and a variety of different covers for One Year journals.

90 Day Journals

   

   

One Year

      

   

I made these for our needs, and I hope you'll enjoy them, too. The thumbnails look a little fuzzy here, but they look nice in person. 

Proceeds will go to St. Nicholas Orthodox Christian Mission in Jackson, TN.  If you want to support St. Nicholas, in addition to buying some journalsadd us as your Amazon Smile charity with this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/47-1975139 , or support the work of our mission parish here.

No comments: