Friday, April 26, 2024

Folky Black Pascha Print

I put together a new print on Spoonflower to make a new Pascha basket cover. I don't know why I keep making new ones, but I love this print so much I might also splurge on 2 yards for a table cloth.

It's on spoonflower with and without the words "Christ is risen," both options in four different colors.  Check them all out here!  If you want to make a basket cover, choose from the larger prints (named "Easter") on a fat quarter. It usually takes two weeks for them to print and ship to you, and you will need to hem the edges. I'm going to use the smaller print (named Spring) for napkins and tablecloths.






I'm having so much fun, I also put it on greeting cards and t-shirts on zazzle.  If you want to print your own Easter Cards, I made a less ink version below for you. I like to print them on cardstock, cut them apart, and attach them to Pascha gifts. Click them image to see the full size version, grab and print.









No comments: