Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Prayer of a Student Bookmarks

We started our first official day of homeschool yesterday. We've been homeschooling all along, but now that I have a first grader, we're actually registered and taking our studies a little more seriously. I've been wavering in my commitment to homeschool for the last few years, so this is a big leap for me. But so far, so good! One day at a time.


We needed some bookmarks for all of the many books we're using, and I also wanted to learn the "Prayer of a Student"to add to our morning prayers. So, two birds, five bookmarks! [er, so to speak] Printable bookmarks are below.



I'll be the one using these most of the time, but I can see these being really useful for older students who go to school and want to pray. Print and cut along the light gray line. No need to scale to fit for the printer. Here is the text of the prayer:
Christ my Lord, the Giver of light and wisdom, who opened the eyes of the blind man and transformed the fishermen into wise heralds and teachers of the gospel through the coming of the Holy Spirit, shine also in my mind the light of the grace of the Holy Spirit. Grant me discernment, understanding and wisdom in learning. Enable me to complete my assignments and to abound in every good work, for to You I give honor and glory. Amen.

No comments: