Friday, April 26, 2024

2024 HOLY WEEK PRINTABLES

 I'm printing all my Holy Week resources today, and thought I'd share this updated list. Good strenght this Holy Week!






Holy Sunday/Monday/Tuesday


 



Holy Wednesday



Holy Thursday




Holy Thursday
is egg dyeing day! I don't have any printables about the last supper Liturgy!


Dozen egg coloring page with Red Egg Poem 


Holy Friday Craft
We're making this little craft to tell my youngest what to expect this week.  The figure of Christ and the epitaphios are not glued on, so we can act out when they are moved. I just cut out the cross and bier from brown paper sacks and used tissue paper and glue and markers.





Here are some printables. I'll give the large epitaphios to my youngest to color during one of the Holy Friday services, but I printed it now so she could see it. Then we made a tiny one for the bier.





Holy Saturday


15 Old Testament Readings of Holy Saturday



Printable Pascha Cards for mailing to friends and family: 

If you want to print your own Easter Cards, I made a less ink version below for you. I like to print them on cardstock, cut them apart, and attach them to Pascha gifts. Click them image to see the full size version, grab and print.




















No comments: